Speaking & Training
I offer lively speeches and workshops on the psychology of persuasive design and online measurement for program evaluation. If you would like to see examples of my past presentations, training, and workshops, check out my prior speaking page, look at my presentations, read about what people have said about my workshops.
In general, I speak about:
- Persuasive psychology for interactive design
- Digital campaigns and social media engagement
- Online research for program evaluation
Upcoming speaking in 2013
- Johns Hopkins University
- I’m working with York University to develop two courses. One is about online measurement for program evaluation. The other is on the psychology of persuasion for interactive design, which will focus on health behavior change. Sign-up to my newsletter if you would like to be notified when registration opens.
- I’m also planning to run hands’ on workshops on persuasive design, so stay tuned.